Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial Massage Therapy – Remedial Massage is an effective compliment to your chiropractic care or as a stand alone treatment. Remedial Massage therapy focuses on correcting muscles, ligaments and tendons that are knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that affect the muscles, tendons and bones.
Remedial Massage can help improve your recovery for the following conditions:
- Body aches and pains
- Stiff or tight joints
- Carpal Tunnel
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive Strain injury (RSI) – tennis/golfers elbow, bursitis
- Torn ligaments
- AND more!
Remedial Massage can further improve your health by balancing the nervous system to a restful, healing state. This is accomplished through:
- Stimulating the release of endorphins which has been shown to reduce pain and muscle tension
- Stimulates blood flow to the muscles and skin surface, improving circulation
- Activates the return of lymph (fluid) back to the central thoracic ducts to be excreted
- Increases movement and flexibility of the body to increase the ease of everyday and sporting activities